Sunday, August 07, 2011

1950's Craft Swap

Well as you all know I'm rather taken with pretty much all things vintage from the 1950s onwards, so when a 1950s swap appeared on craftster I jumped at the chance to take part. Last week I recieved my package it it was just so AMAZING! Here's what I recieved -

From top to bottom - an adorable wee purse, some sexy lady magnets, a needle book with embriodered swallow and an whole bunch of accessories.

But wait - these is still more - I'm adding a bonus OOTD because I recieved this incredible frock. I love the peacock fabric - its so beautiful.

But wait - I still haven't shown you my favourite part yet. These amazing shoes which my partner hand painted. I wish I had these kind of mad crafting skills *sigh*

I also thought I'd share with you all a couple of things I sent to my partner. I didn't take a photo of the whole stash, but I took photos of the couple of things I was most proud of. Firstly - I made these hand embriodered cards.

But my most favourite thing I sent was this sexy pin-up lady cross-stitch. I posted a picture of her earlier which some people may remeber. But here's the finished article.

1 comment:

Kendy P said...

lovely dress! and the cross stitch is rad!