Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Wednesday Wardrobe Challenge: Green!

Today's wardrobe challenge was a little easier for me than last weeks - green! I already have green extensions in my hair! Easy peasy.
I also wore this cardy which I think in mint green, Rich thinks its grey though.I wore one of my new obi tie belts today - another creation from Meg. So simple yet so clever! I have two of these wee belts and I love them lots. I wore my animal print flats today - rawr!! I want more shoes in fancy colours and patterns. I wore a chain and ribbon necklace I made myself today, I really love this simple necklace and would love to make more. But the chain is a CRIMINAL price at Goldings. I can most likely get it for less if I actually leave the city and head for Spotlight. Last night I decided I wanted to paint my nails and decided green was the most sensible colour given this weeks theme.
Finally, a big old chunky ring that I bought for the grand total of $3 - I bought this a few weeks back for our friends "Green Themed" party and I really like it lots.


Outfit Deets:


Shoes - The Warehouse


Tights - Farmers


Dress - Bought in an Op Shop in Sydney


Belt - From Meg at Meg's Ragged Edge

Cardy - Glassons


Necklace - Made by me

Ring - Equipt


Nail Polish - Bought in Uijeongbu, South Korea

8 comments:

Unknown said...

love it all! the waist tie is very pretty, as is the colour on your nails! :)
Rosie xo

Julia said...

Love that obi belt & that ring was a steal!

What Sadie Did said...

You look great!! Love that belt AND your nails. And yes, chain is a STUPID price!! In Spotlight it is cheaper but it's more like 'dress' chain so doesn't feel heavy like the chain I bought in Tiger Eye Beads...but it's alright for something cheap and cheerful :)

Meghan Edge said...

That ring is epic. I love the whole outfit! The belt looks just amazing on you!!!! (Envying your cardi right now. Freakin' 95 degrees here, UGH! COME ON FALL!!)

Anonymous said...

i love that tie belt, what a great idea! and i adore the leopard flats.....i wear mine like everyday :) nice nail polish tooo!! xoxx

cb said...

yes that was easy! hehe, i love your nail color and your ring! oh so beautiful!

xo,
cb

Trees said...

Thanks so much for all your lovely comments! You DO make me feel special ^^

Unknown said...

Great outfit! I love obi belts.

♥ Gina Michele
CrochetClouds.com