Sunday, July 31, 2011

Instax Sunday: Wellington Waterfront

Hello All! Today was a stunner of a day in Wellington - sure its winter, but the sun was shining and it was actually pretty warm.

Rich and I went for a walk along the waterfront and it was super busy. I took a photo at Oriental Parade of the sea and sand but I think it came out a little over-exposed unfortunately. I still kind of like it though.

I took some other photos today which I will post tommorrow - as I've just come back from another film festival film and its not long till bed time.

Hope everyone had a super Sunday!

2 comments:

Julia said...

Did you have Kaffee Eis??? I miss that place sooo much. Nothing beats a lasy Sunday walking down the waterfront with a pistachio and amaretto gelato...mmmmmm yum. God I miss Welly!!

Trees said...

No Kaffee Eis this time but it is completely AMAZING!! I love the fruity ones the best - especially the berry ones!

If you ever come up and visit Welly let me know - we can grab a gelato^^