Thursday, December 22, 2011

Wednesday Wardrobe Challenge - Hair & Make-up challenge

This week's wardrobe challenge was the hair and make-up challenge which basically meant do the opposite of what you normally do.I normally wear mascara and eye shadow every day - but I can't at the moment due to my eye virus.

So my make-up all week has been different to the usual - which worked out perfectly for the challenge.

I have a reverse mullet style hair style so its kind of hard to "style" it any differently, I could have straightened it, but then I don't have hair straighteners so it was out of the question.

Instead I decided to add a hair bow - I really want to get back into wearing hair bows more often.

I wore my biker boots again, tights with wee bows on them and my new (to me) animal print top. It's hard to tell in the photos but it actually has cheetah heads on it *rawr*


OUTFIT DEETS:

Hair bow - Calico Jacks, Wellington
Top & Boots - The Big Shwop
Scarf - Bought at Asian import store at Left Bank Arcade, Wellington (I can't remember the name of the store)
Dress (worn under top) - Pagani
Tights - Valleygirl

4 comments:

alicia said...

at first i laughed because when you said "which is basically the opposite of what you usually do" because for me that would be DOING my hair and make up! god i'm a lazy bastard.

<3

Vix said...

I know you aren't so keen but I think you look fabulous in glasses!
Love the leopard print top and those bow tights, so cheerful and fun. x

cb said...

i hope your eyes heal soon!!! i love your bow tights and your bow hair clip. i don't know what i would have done for this challenge, i really don't wear much makeup..i guess it would be to put a shit ton on?
xo,
cb

Ella B said...

Scarves worn like that are classy. :)