Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Back to Weight Watchers

I have to say with everything that's gone on in the last week (and I have to say the last week has been a blur in many ways) I haven't really made my weight loss a priority - I haven't been following my points at all because everything was just so crazy and it was just another thing to worry about there seemed to be more important things in life.

But I know I have to get back on track and try and do the things I would normally do again and this of course includes my points.

So I'm quite sure I've put one weight this week but I can handle - I know why - things just got out of control and there were more important things to focus on other than what I was putting in my mouth.

So after this weigh in tonight I'm back into - I'm still feeling sad and I do now feel like losing weight isn't one of the most important things in the world but at the same time I can't let my health suffer and I know that I can't give up now.

No comments: