Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Tuesday Morning Rant...

Well just a few things I want to say this morning....

Firstly I've found out that Carolyn is going to Perth with Simon. It's such a wicked oppourtunity for them and I'm sure she'll love living in a big city like Perth - It will make a real change from New Plymouth. She's leaving early in August and said she is going to have a nice lunch or something before she leaves as a farewell, so I will head up to New Plymouth for that.

Secondly I have to write a poem. What? A Poem. Yes Rich and I have decided to write a poem each "just for fun". The poem has to be at least 6 lines long and it has to be something new and it has to be completed by next Sunday.......I've got an idea of what I want to write about and a few ideas floating around in my head but as of yet nothing on paper - whereas Rich is all sorted already!!

The other thing is that it is weigh in day today - and I'm expecting to have gained. I had a bit of a bad week last week, I was feeling a bit down so didn't really record and ate more than I should. I managed to do a fairly decent amount of exercise but not enough to burn off all of the food I ate. Well, there's nothing I can do about it now so shall just have to face the music tonight....argh!!

No comments: