Thursday, February 16, 2006

Around the Bays

Jess and I signed up for around the bays yesterday - I've never done anything like that before so it's quite exciting - good views too apparently:) I'm number 3318. Nankz is going to join us as well and maybe Rich depending on how he feels on Saturday (he's working at the shop on Saturday so I guess if it's too busy and he gets too tired he won't come along).

I've also been invited to a South American Fiesta themed party next weekend - I'll have to sort out a costume - I might go to a costume shop and rent a costume this time rather than seein what I can throw together from around home.

I'm also going to see Raybon Kan on Friday after work with some workmates:) The should be wicked - I haven't seen a stand up comediene in so long!

No comments: