Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Instax Sunday: Tulips

It's Instax Sunday - well actually Instax Tuesday! I did take the photo on Sunday but I only just managed to get it up online today. I took this photo at the Wellington Botanical Gardens and I was really happy with how it turned out. I also just wanted to share with you all the latest project I am working on - an extremely 80's frock! I have nearly finished cutting it out and I can't wait to get sewing.

I hope that every body has been having a great week so far xoxox

4 comments:

Cosmia, Inflammatory Knit said...

OMG, I want an instax camera! They seem to be really hard to get here though. Lovely photo!

Trees said...

Instax are so much fun:) They are pretty expensive in NZ too, I bought mine in Korea. Try ebay if you want a good deal. I'm going to be buying my film from there from now (the film is horribly expensive in NZ too).

Vix said...

Instax sounds like the old Polaroid we use, the film is ridiculously expensive but the results are brilliant.
Love the tulip shot and the pattern looks good, the sleeves are lovely. x

cb said...

can't wait to see your new dress! looks like a great design!
xo,
cb