Monday, September 05, 2011

Retro Room

Last Thursday - I headed up to the trades hall to check out a brand new vintage shop "Retro Room". In fact, that's not quite true! The main Retro Room Store is on Willis Street - the store at the trades hall is in fact their "storage room" - but you wouldn't think so when you saw it. Because its AMAZING!

I headed to to store with my friends Hiliare and Alice. If you want to know who is who - Alice is the girl who found a fabulous mermaid frock. Hiliare found a frock which requires a margaritas, pool and fabulous floppy hat.














4 comments:

Meghan Edge said...

If I commented on this twice please delete the first one.

OMG OMG OMG. That looks awesome. I'm coming down. NOW.

cb said...

wow what an amazing place, wish i could shop there!
xo,
cb

Unknown said...

looks AMAZING!
i'm so jealous, we don't have anything like that around here ^_^
Rosie xo

Trees said...

Meg - Seriously! come and visit!

Cb - If you ever want to visit NZ, I'd be happy to take you to all my favourite places in Wellington:)

Rosie - We are quite lucky with our vintage stores. Although a lot of them are quite expensive :( Luckily Retro Room isn't - picked up 2 pairs of shoes and a new frock for $35:)