Monday, January 04, 2010

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve this year was pretty fun, after work (it's the first time I've worked on Christmas Eve in a while!) I headed to town to meet Rich - he'd gone to do some last minute shopping and told me that there was a concert and unveiling ceremony in town for some of the recent developments so I went to meet up with him and check out what was happening. I think I missed most of the celebrations but I did see a few things - including some of the fireworks.

When we returned home it was time to deorate the apartment a little bit for Christmas day as some of our friends were coming over to celebrate Christmas at our house. Whist decorated we noticed that the packages from my Mum and Dad included "Christmas Decorations" in the description so we decided we could open them a little bit early to see if they could help us with decorating the apartment.
As it turns out there were a few things to decorate the apartment with - a gold talking Christmas bauble and also some patriotic silver fern Christmas baubles.
There was also a whole bunch of chocolate in both our packages, some of which we shared on Christmas day (but not all of course!).
But my favourite thing was this little rock painted with a kiwi - it's very cute.

No comments: