Friday, July 07, 2006

Thank God it's FRIDAY

Yah it's Friday - although I don't feel like I have really done that much this week. It's partly due to the fact I haven't been able to go to the gym this week as I don't want to aggrevate my now slightly dodgy neck. But I'm seeing the physio guy today and hopefully he will give me the all clear and I can go back to my normal routine.

Sarah's down in Wellington this weekend from Auckland so it will be cool to catch up with her again. We are having a bit of a girls dinner tonight with me, Sarah, Nat, Celia, Jess, Georgie and on of Celia's friends - unfortunalty Ange can't come but that's ok I saw her yesterday for lunch and finally gave her the birthday pressie I bought her up in Auckland and she really seemed to like it - which is good.

I'm not sure what I am up to for the rest of the weekend - there may be something happening at Celia's tommorrow night - if not - Rich and I can always just go out together.

On Sunday if the weather has changed (If it finally stops raining!!) I'd like to go on another day walk as the one we did last week was awesome. Also catching up with Nankz and Ross on Sunday night for coffee:)

Also in the weekend I am finally getting a haircut - I so need one and as I am a girl I love going to the hairdresser - I will also be using my money to pick up my docs at some stage.

All I can say is....Roll on 5 o clock...let the weekend begin already!

No comments: