Saturday, August 11, 2012

Instagram - Week One

I've been using instagram for a week now - which means my instagram use has already exceeded my use of twitter or tumblr. I've seen a lot of other bloggers share their instagram photos for the week, so I thought I'd do the same - here we go!
Last Saturday I had lunch with Jess and she gave me a couple of presents from her trip to the States - including a pillow shaped like a bag of m&m's.
I've spent a lot of time at the movies over the past couple of weeks due to the New Zealand International Film Festival - here's a photo I took inside the Embassy Theatre.
Last Friday Rich and I watched Sightseers - an awesome Black Comedy.
Time for a pre-movie chai latte at the Film Archive.
A beautiful day at the Wellington Waterfront.
I tried a new honey flavoured chai latte - delicious!
A few of you have been waiting for this - the fabric I made my A-line skirt from.
A sneak peak of my latest cross-stitch project.
Some fancy heels I'd rather like to buy - however, I think they are a little high for me with the 8.5cm wedge.
I went to see V/H/S but I had to leave as I got motion sickness - I was so disappointed!
Fabric of my vintage dress - I like the pretty orange flowers a lot.
I FINALLY watched Freaks (1932) and it was so incredible - a really compelling morality tale.
It's been raining a lot lately - here's a rainy day view from our living room window.
Study time for me!
I decorated our pod for the Olympics - I chose South Korea and used some of my treasures from my travels.

I got mail from my cousin in Thailand - I loved the cute stamp, especially the baby elephants.
Last night, I went and saw a hilarious French movie called "What's in a Name" with a group of friends.

That's my first week using instagram - not sure if I will keep it up but its fun. Do you use Instagram regularly? What are your thoughts?

5 comments:

alicia said...

i'm lame and have a blackberry. LAAAAAAME.

Vix said...

Freaks is such an awesome movie, I loved it! I love chai in India but not sure whether I'd enjoy it half as much outside it's native country!
Your cross stitch looks ace and both vintage fabrics are stunners!
Istagram? No idea, my phone is so old it doesn't even have a camera! x

Clara Turbay said...

You got style and good taste.

Wait Until The Sunset said...

Lol you've probably noticed I'm instagram crazy! It's awesome having you on there now too!

(and as for those markets when you visit- cosider us there!!!)

Stacey said...

Oh, I will have to find you on there! I'm usually a pretty regular Instagrammer, but I've been lazy lately, haha.