Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Just Good Stuff: 35 hours of Creative Consumables

Last week Rich and I headed along to Thistle Hall to check out "Just Good Stuff: 35 Hours of Creative Consumables" - this was basically a wee market put together by a group of crafty artist types.

They had set the market out in an interesting way, namely, setting all the crafty goodness out by price rather than artist. The least expensive things were only $5 and the most expensive over $100.

I made one small purchase for myself from the $5 stand - a super cute little crochet owl which reminds me how much I want to learn to crochet so I can make cute wee creatures like this!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://littlegreen.typepad.com/romansock/instant-crochetification.html

You can learn to crochet and make him some little friends :)