Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Early Morning Aro

So to top off a weekend which included a hen's night and a wedding - I got up exceedingly early on Sunday morning (I had to be in the Korokoro at 7:30) to help out with water marshalling at a running race.

Why would I do such a thing? What sort of a sucker for punishment am I? Well it was all in a good cause - not surprisingly that cause was derby. We got paid to do the marshalling and all the funds went towards the derby team.

I decided when I was walking to get my ride that I may as well take some photo's of an early morning in the Aro Valley - seen as it's not often that I see it so quiet.




Also the view from where I was stationed in Korokoro wasn't too awful - but it was awfully hot and people did keep asking how much further it was to run and I had no idea. I think next time I will have to ask the organisers more questions.

No comments: