- My friend Matt had a mid-winter Christmas party and I made a wonky gingerbread house to take along
- I went on a WSBN roadtrip to Palmerston North
- I finally finished up my Rock n Roll quilt
- I had a high tea with some of my Wellington friends to celebrate my birthday
- Son of a bitch - we had a 6.5 magnitude earthquake
- Rich and I went to the Andy Warhol Exhibition at Te Papa
- I took part in Indie Pattern Sewing Month (one month late - better late than never)
- I had a tarot reading for my birthday
- I made a new dress from some fabric I picked up in a random store on K Road in Auckland
- Rich and I spent a weekend in Auckland for my birthday - we hung out with Conor and Sue, visited the Hello Kitty Cafe and saw Suspiria on the big screen with Goblin performing the soundtrack live
- We went for a walk in Central Park on a sunny Sunday
- I took part in a winter swap organised by Penny
- I made my first Laurel Dress
- We went to the zoo - one of my favourite places!
- Son of a bitch - another earthquake, this time whilst we were at work!
- I made my niece Sophiia a dressing gown for her birthday
- I made a knit dress
- I finally got around posting pictures of my trip to San Fransisco
- I did an outfit post (they were few and far between in the second half of the year)
- Ria and I went to the Home Sewn Exhibition
- I made my "What's the deal with Teal?" dress
- I finished up my "Dalek Love Quilt"
- Ria and I went to Rebound in Petone and bought all kinds of treasures
- Rich's work was included in the Common Threads Textile Exhibition at Matchbox Studios
- I posted some action shots of the dress I made for The Monthly Threads Vintage Pattern Challenge
- We went to see the spring flowers at the botanical gardens
- Ria sent me a surprise package - a pattern for a dress I had fell in love with at Home Sewn!
- I made a purple kitty dress with some of the fabric I had bought whilst traveling in the USA
- Alicia sent me colour co-ordinated candy in the mail!
- I decided to have a solo date to the Tennyson Street Fair and waterfront
- Rich and I went for a spring time walk in Aro Valley
- I made a velvet dress!
- I went to Greytown for the day with my friend Nankz
- I went to the Emporium Vintage sale and only bought one frock - but it sure is an awesome frock!
- I blogged about my favourite Halloween Tradition - The 13 days of Halloween Swap (I've already started preparing for 2014!)
- I made a dress inspired by my friend Meg
- Rich and I walked through Central Park up to Brooklyn
- I went to watch the Toi Whakaari showcase and marvel at Ria's mad costuming skills
- We went to watch the fireworks on Guy Fawks
- I made a purple Laurel Dress
- I volunteered at the November Fabric-a-Brac and bought loads of treasures
- I went to the Thorndon Fair with my friend Matt
- I went to the WSBN Christmas picnic and wore my "staple" dress
- I took part in the 12 Days of Christmas Swop
- Rich and I went to meet friends for a coffee in Petone and also went for a walk
- Rich and I did a day walk along the Waikanae River
- We went to the zoo (again!)
- I shared the Christmas crackers that our friend Diane made for Rich and I
- Rich and I walked from Island Bay to Lyall Bay