Saturday, April 18, 2009

Easter Swap!

So Easter is now a distant memory (farewell four days off work and feeling justified eating too much chocolate) but my swap partner in Wales just received her Easter/Spring swap package from me so I thought I'd share some photos of what I made for her.

Firstly a little bunny pouch - I actually had help from my mum with this one - I wasn't feeling up to sewing the actual pouch after my surgery but needed to get the package out so she sewed the pouch and I decorated it with the lace a little bunny.


Next up are some Easter chocolate, although they kind of look like soap in this photo! I made them with white chocolate and coloured some of them with red chocolate food dye.
Next is a little chicken fimo brooch - it was the first bit of fimo I had made in a while - I'd forgotten how much fun fimo is!
Finally is a rather LARGE container of chocolate mint lip gloss, I found the awesome star container at Goldings in town - I'm not really sure what it's supposed to be used for? But it makes an excellent giant lip gloss container. The rickrack is vintage that my mum acquired on her travels and the chocolate charm is fimo - made by me!

1 comment:

Mel Makes Pretty said...

Hey Trees, I love all the stuff you made! That fimo brooch is too cute. Would make a nice neclace too! You're looking well in the photos above, I hope you continue to recover quickly.
-Mel