Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Crafty Foxes - Tee Shirt Swap

Recently my craft group, the Crafty Foxes, undertook another swap - this time it was a tee shirt swap. Basic premise being that you swap tee shirts with someone and then transform that tee shirt using your crafting skills and return to the original owner.

My friend Kat was my partner and I gave her a simple gray tee shirt with a Pegasus design - I really liked the design but gray isn't really my colour.

She revamped the tee shirt into a whole new tee - using stripy fabric (which I love) and the original Pegasus design.My swap partner is an "absent" crafty foxes member - my friend Iris who lives in Auckland at the moment. So I am going to return her tee shirt to her (in re-crafted condition) which Rich and I visit Auckland later this year (in June - tickets have now officially been book by Celia & Simon).

No comments: