Thursday, November 09, 2006

The big day for my operation has been set!

Today I got a ring from the hospital - my operation has been set for the 22 November - Thank God for that!!

I've now arranged for leave from work and phoned my mum to let her know when the operation will be so she can come down and do all of those mum type things that you need when you're sick.

So I am feeling really glad I am going to have my operation and work out whether I have endometriosis or something else and start to deal with it a bit better than I have been lately!!

So I am relieved but nervous too....

The only problem is that my operation is going to be on 22nd November and Reclaim the Night is going to be on the 23rd - so I won't be able to go on the March - which is such a bummer. But I guess the important thing is I will be able to find out for sure what is wrong and deal with it.

I can always go to Reclaim the Night next year but it's still disappointing.

1 comment:

Tabitha Dial said...

Teresa, I meant to save your e-mail about this operation so I could reply. I lost it, but still remembered. Thought you'd like it if I came here to wish you all the best. You have my thoughts/prayers and more!