Friday, April 28, 2006

Thank You Mariella!

As most of you know - I totally love postcards and the only thing I love more than a postcard is a completely unexpected postcard!

So I was really excited when I got home yesterday and I found I had a postcard from my friend Mariella who is on holiday in Kerikeri/The Far North at the moment with her mum.

Yah!! Thanks for the postcard of Tane Mahuta :)

Just before I forget - for you regular blog readers who have been thinking that my entries have been a little thin on the ground this week....it's because we are on dial up not broadband and there is something wrong with our phoneline...so the phone sounds crackly and the internet super S L O W - so have given up on blogging for most of the week as it's just too slow!

But I do have some exciting news - Rich is graduating from his course tonight!! YAH:)

No comments: