Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Last night

Was a real shocker - I have put on 1.8 kg in a week I can hardly believe it - so now I have to work double hard to get it off and get back to where I was before...grr...I'm pretty pissed off at myself but then I think at the same time I was put in a situation where all I could do was eat lots of crap.....

So I'm trying as hard as I can now to get back to where I was last week.....grrr....it sucks but what else can I do.....

At least Rich has said he never intended on buying me Easter Eggs for Easter so I won't have that temptation!! Phew!!

Last night I went to the Gym when I got back from Weight Watchers and this morning Rich & I went for a walk together - so if I keep up the morning walks and after work gym (along with all the incidental walking I do anyways) I should be able to get it back off before long...

No comments: