Rich and I have now finally finished the scrapbook of our Japanese trip! Here's the final pages of the book.
1. Maid Cafe - A rather strange and Japanese concept! Japanese "maids" (girls dressed in anime style outfits) serve you cake and coffee in a super cutesy cafe.
2.Akihabara - This is an area of Toyko famous for it's anime stores and gaming. You can even visit the "Toyko Anime Centre". 3. Mejei Shrine - This is a beautiful shrine in Harajuku - even though we visited on a Wednesday afternoon it was still incredibly busy! 4. Harujuku - It's an amazing place - but it would have been even better to visit there if I had more spending money!
5. Asakusa - An era of Tokyo which is trying to preserve the Edo period history of Japan. It's an incredible place!
6. Tokyo River Cruise and Tokyo Tower - It's all great cheesy tourist fun!
7. Travelling on the Shinkansen (Bullet Train) and eating bento - the perfect way to travel! 8. Visiting the Japanese Snow Monkey - This was the most amazing day of our trip. 10. Visiting Kyoto tower - mostly because if I see a tower I have to visit! 11. The beautiful streets of Gion in Kyoto at night.12. Our final day in Kyoto - visiting temples and palaces.
13. Back in Tokyo and spending time hanging out at our capsule hotel.14. Our last day in Tokyo - it's back to Harujuku again!15. Visiting the Imperial Palace.16 - Goodbye Japan - everything was just super!