Sunday, June 19, 2011

Rich's Photo Challenge

At the moment, Rich isn't studying, so he has decided to do a 30 day photo challenge. Last Sunday I joined him on his search to find a "photo-of-the-day".

On this particular day his inspiration was the street art in the alleyway behind the Wellington Opera House. I love street art so decided to take a few photos as well.









I think my favourite is the last one - bear vs. shark! If you want to check out Rich's 30 day photo project you can find it here on his blog "Rich Made This".

2 comments:

Helga said...

Poop,I've been missing heaps due to being slack and then being out of town!
Katoomba shots-AWESOME!
Green hair-LOVE IT!
Yellow cardi & frock-DIVINE
Kwaii mtchbox-ADORABLE
1950's swap-looks bloody intriguing and I can't wait to see the finsihed item!!!
XXX

cb said...

oh i just love these pictures!! i love graffiti, such a fun aspect of the urban life!

xo,
cb