Saturday, November 28, 2009

Another day in Seoul

Some of our American friends told us about a restaurant in Seoul that did "American style breakfast" and even though I knew it would be a LONG trek to get there I really wanted to go. So last Sunday we all headed off to Butterfingers - the train journey was maybe an hour and a half then we had to wait in line for another 45 minutes to an hour to eat (It's amazing the lengths you will go to in order to eat western food in Korea).

This is my brunch - banana and nut pancakes with blueberry jam.

After lunch we decided to do a little bit of shopping and came across one of these photo stores which seem to be very popular in Korea. Basically they have some props and a whole lot of photo booths and you can go in and have photo's taken with your friends acting a bit silly (well at least we acted a bit silly - I'm quite sure some people take it quite seriously).

We took quite a few photo's but here's one of the photo's we took - much silliness to be had. I have this sticker on my cellphone now.

Whislt in Seoul we also paid a visit to one of my favourite stores "Kinky Robot"- it sells very cool collectables. I bought another cellphone charm to add to my ever increasing collection.

No comments: