Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Olivia and Jonathan's Wedding

Last Sunday was my friend Olivia's wedding at the "Boatshed" on Taranaki Street Wharf - it was a really cool place for a wedding and I had a fantastic time:) Here's some photo's I took on the day in no particular order...

Firstly some views from the boatshed - looking out to sea...

Then looking out onto the city by night


The back of Olivia's amazing wedding dress - I loved this dress on her - it was amazing!

A general "snap shot" of the reception

A "post ceremony" shot of Olivia and I
Some of the fantastic table settings...
....and the very very lovely cake (complete with a wee bride and groom on top!)
Current and ex OTS people! Miriama, Aradhna and myself
Assorted bridal party photos....




Rich and I shortly after the ceremony

No comments: