Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Photoshoot Cupcakes!

Over the weekend some of the members of my craft group "The Crafty Foxes" took part in a rockabilly crafty photo shoot where we all dressed up in glamourous 1950's style to have our photo's taken whilst crafting.

I was photographed with knitting, beads, cross-stitch and of course - cupcakes! These are the cupcakes I made for the shoot. Pink and girly with chocolate chips for sprinkles.

The dress that I wore for the shoot was made by my friend Kat (who was also in the photographs) and the fabric was provided my a crafty friend Mel from Australia.

I can hardly wait to see how the photos turn out! Nat who took the photo's is going to give us a CD with all of the photos on it when she has done her editing. Looking forward to seeing the shots.

1 comment:

Mel Makes Pretty said...

oooo I can't wait to see how the dress turned out and the final pictures. How cool.
And I think you should send over some of those yummy cupcakes!
Bless,
Mel