Tuesday, April 22, 2008

The Conor & Sue Farewell Tour

So two of my bestest friends are taking off to Britain today (well actually it's Singapore today, then a few weeks in Thailand and finally Britain!) but a couple of weeks before they left Conor and Sue undertook a "Farewell Tour" of New Zealand to catch up with friends and Whanau.

So here's some photo's of the crazy times we had when they were here - it's pretty sad that they have moved overseas but then it's just more inspiration for me to us to save money to get to Britian to see them!

Although I know I will forget this in the future I vow never to play bowling with Sue again - she's too damn good!! I can't play bowling with people who KNOW how to bowl - I need to play with people who can hardly hit a pin like myself!











No comments: