Thursday, October 11, 2012

12 days of Christmas Swop

Hello World! I've been a bit absent this week - too many things I'm happening I'm afraid. I just wanted to do a quick post about a Christmas swap I just joined.

I know, I know - the thought of Christmas IS slightly terrifying - but there is no denying that its on its way. So we may as well celebrate in style.

If you've been following my blog for a while you will remeber my lovely friend Chloe from Singapore.
Here we are - hanging out in Sentosa Island in Singapore at the start of this year - good times (I want to go back!)

Chloe and her friend Juanita have decided to run a 12 day of Christmas Swap (or swop) and seem as I do a 13 days of Halloween swap every year I thought I may as well take part in this more "traditional" swap too.

Plus I like presents and if you do this swap you get TWELVE presents - fancy.

So here's the details of the swap - if you fancy joining in as well:

Open to all international friends with a blog.
- Swop partners will be announced on 11.November.
- Swop packages must contain 12 individually wrapped items, free from culturally offensive, dangerous or illegal material.
- Total value of package is at least $25 USD, excluding postage.
- Make a new friend! Get to know your swop partner via blog and email.
- Mail out swop package by 17.November, Saturday.
- By December, receive a swop package from your partner!
- Open 1 item a day!
- Blog about all the fun you've had with this 12-day swop!
- Organised by Chloe of WastedFashion and Juanita of JuanitaTortilla.

So if you want to join in - check out Chloe or Juanita's blogs - who knows, if you're lucky you might even get ME as a swap partner!

5 comments:

JuanitaTortilla said...

Whee! Thanks so much for telling your friends about the swop, despite your busy schedule.

I'm happy to hear that you liked your visit to Singapore. I always get to hang out with Chloe (Esther, as I call her :D), and we always have a good time!

CityScape Skybaby said...

It does sound fun but I already get so stressed out about Christmas that the thought of adding more prezzy finding to my list would send me over the edge I think! I look forward to seeing all your goodies though. xx

Pull Your Socks Up! said...

I love Xmas swaps, it's like having an early visit from a very, very cool vintage Santa! xo

Meghan Edge said...

This is a great idea! I wish I could sign up but I know I'm horrible with swap deadlines, so I'm staying safely out of it. (As you might know because I have yet to get a swap out on time with you!) I look forward to seeing what you make for your partner!

Helga said...

O,good on you,darl!
I'll opt out, as xmas makes me nauseous at the best of times,but I shall be gaging to see what you get!
XXXXXXXXXXXXX