Monday, July 09, 2012

Jubilee Swap!!

Like many others out there in the blog-o-sphere this year I decided to take part in the Jubilee Swap organised by Lakota over at Faith, Hope and Charity Shopping.

My partner was Max over at Blackbird has Spoken and she spoiled me with a super cute package full of all the things I like - a bunny, Hello Kitty, skulls, accessories and craft supplies.

First up is this cute and quirky bunny - we really need more cushions too!
Here he is hanging out with my DIY domo pillow - I realised when I downloaded this photo it looks a little bit like domo is eating the bunny!
My other goodies were packed into this cute little cardboard box which I really loved - its just adorable.
I'm now using it to store some of my beads - its just the perfect size!
She also sent me this amazing trim - I've wanted some of this for AGES but Wellington op shops are so well picked over you never find anything as fabulous as this. The only question is what to do with such fabulous trim?
Here's the rest of my goodies - so many awesome bits and pieces -Magnet Hello Kitty bookmarks, lips brooch, bracelet, skull patch, button (it has an anchor on it) and hair clips with a British Stamp which are pretty fabulous!

Finally, the cute handmade card that was included in the package. Thanks so much Max and yes, everything is to my taste!


7 comments:

Max said...

hee hee, glad you liked it! the 'bunny' is a 'monster if you turn it the other way up! (button eyes, the line is the mouth lol!). I got your parcel today trees, thanks so much x

Vix said...

What brilliant pressies off Max! That cushion is fabulous and I'd have gone mad over that trim, too. Fab on a skirt, a cropped tee shirt or a tote bag, the possibilities are endless! x

cb said...

that tassel ribbon is my favorite! i have been wanting to use that and make a blanket for tom! he loves mexican blankets and i know that would look awesome on one!
xo,
cb

Monsterchen said...

oh the bunny is so cute!!!! i love cushions like that they make the home a lovelier place;)
kiss,mary
http://maryloucinnamon.blogspot.com

Krista said...

Max hooked you up, you can tell he paid attention to why you like! Your new pillow is too cute!!!
XXOO
Krista

Curtise said...

Max is a star, she's sent you a fabulous parcel of goodies! xxx

Lakota [Faith Hope and Charity Shopping] said...

Yay, lovely pressies from Max. I love your two cushions, they look perfect together (I may try making a monster one, I like the look of them for the boys' rooms). Thanks for joining in the swap and for linking up x