Friday, September 19, 2008

Effective Job Advertising

So if you spend you working day sitting behind a desk like me (oh you lucky thing you) you will know that during the course of an average working day you're likely to receive at least one e-mail joke from a friend, colleague or your boss.

Some are funny - some are so removed from funny you wonder how anyone could have forwarded it onto you and did they do so more out of habit or duty than an actual need to share.

A couple of days ago I was having a bit of a "bleh" day at the office, wishing I was outside basking in a rare sunny day instead of sitting behind my computer when an e-mail came in from my friend Jess with the below attached.

You may need to click on it to enlarge it to read it in full - I really think you should read it word for word. It is truly worth forwarding on to friends and colleague's.

If I was still a student and living in Auckland I would totally apply for this job - and I did do a humanities degree, but I did major in politics and history - and politics is on the "black" list so they may not want my type.


No comments: