Friday, September 05, 2008

Chocolate Buffet

My friend Hiliare heard all about a mysterious "chocolate buffet" that was happening at the Duxton - actually when I say mysterious I mean that I have never heard of it before - everyone else seemed to know all about it.

Anyways we decided to gather together a bunch of the craft club girls and see what the big deal was all about.


Hiliare with a "white chocolate Margarita Mousse" - Tasty
A "Chili" hot chocolate
You know that moment you realise you can't eat any more? This is that moment for me...a bit of a poor effort really.
Taking a much deserved break from chocolate...as you can see below the desserts really went on and on and on....



Grace and a chocolate truffle...
Hiliare trying to fit in one last piece of chocolate...




Oh yeah - and the menu we didn't notice until the end which gave you a "recommended" order in which to eat things in!

1 comment:

Ange said...

I have just one thing to say about this. YUMMY!!!!