Saturday, January 26, 2008

Glasson's Breast Cancer Tee's

I do realise I'm suppose to be doing the whole "buy no new clothes for 6 months" thing but well some things are bigger than craft even!

Some things like supporting breast cancer - so yesterday Kat, Sonia and I went to get our annual breast cancer tee's from Glassons.

I got the very cute Kate Sylvester racer back t-shirt - which I love! There's more info about the shirts on the Glassons websites.

http://www.glassons.co.nz/

I think most of my friends buy Breast Cancer tees each year anyways to help their sisters in need - but if you don't buy them - well it's time you got out there spent some coin and bought yourself one!

PS - The doubly nice thing is that they actually go up to a size 20 too for all the bigger girls out there - if only all Glassons clothes went up to a size 20 for all the bigger girls out there **sigh**

No comments: