Sunday, January 27, 2008

Who is stealing all the cats in Aro?

So for those of you who don't know, the suburb I live in is called the Aro Valley and I absolutely love living here! It's the best place I've ever lived and the only place I've ever lived with any real sense of community - I also love the hippy/boho vibe going on in Aro.

But there's one bad thing about Aro and that's the high number of cats that go missing - that's right I said cats.

It seems like a whole bunch of Cats go missing around here, which is really sad, some people keep putting posters up for months and months at a time hoping that their cat will be returned to them.

So I'm not sure what happens to the cats in Aro - maybe someone is stealing them? Maybe a lot of them get hit by the bus?

But I'm not the only one who is wondering where all the missing cats in Aro go - today I noticed this really cool piece of street art which asks the question that many of us Aro types have been wondering for a while now - "who is the Aro Valley Cat Burglar?"


No comments: