Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Jem Earrings!

Like most girls who grew up in the 80's - I have a special place in my heart for Jem and the Holograms.

Jem was so much more awesome than Barbie - she was a business woman by day (although I am not sure what she actually did for a living) and for some reason she was called Jessica during the day as well, I never quite figured that out to be honest. By night she was a rock star with a wicked hot pink mullet and equally cool "v" guitar.

Given my fond memories of Jem I was pretty stoked when my friend Emily asked if I would mind making her a pair of Jem earrings (as we all know it was the earrings that had the power to turn Jessica into Jem!).

I hope Emily likes these Jem earrings, they are made from fluro coloured fimo and lots of glitter.


No comments: