Monday, December 24, 2012

12 days of Christmas Swop - Days 9 to 12

So its already Christmas Eve evening and Rich and I are mostly ready for Christmas so I decided to take some time out for blogging and let you know all the other goodies I received in the 12 days of Christmas Swop.
DAY NINE
For day nine I received some peppermint bark and some peppermint hot chocolate - unfortunately I don't have a picture as my camera is acting pretty crazy lately. I took a photo but when I checked back later there was no image in the camera. I'm hoping I only need a new memory card and not a new camera.

DAY TEN
My Day ten package was some lovely hair accessories - I'm not sure my hair is quite long enough to use the spin pins yet. However, I am in the process of growing it out so hopefully soon I will be able to use them.
DAY ELEVEN
Here's the package from day eleven - the note card attached says "There is a learning curve to stripes. Practice with the little ones first".
Inside was a pack of salon effects strips and a pad of Christmas post-it notes. I've used the post-it notes as labels on some Christmas presents.

DAY TWELVE
The final day of the swop included a fabulous little clutch purse - I love the colour.
That's all from the 12 days of Christmas 2012 - a big thanks to Chloe and Juanita for organising this swap and also to my lovely swap partner Allison for all my Christmas goodies. Doing this swop kind of helped to keep my Grinch tendencies at bay - it Chloe and Juanita run it again in 2013 I will take part for sure!

Well I hope you all have a lovely Christmas Eve and Christmas Day tomorrow - Merry Christmas

8 comments:

JuanitaTortilla said...

Those hair pins look like curious things. You've received some nice things from Allison!

Should we think about a 2013 one?!? *LOL*

Curtise said...

Now I think an advent swap might be too big a test for me, but I have enjoyed seeing the lovely gifts you received! All you ladies who manage nail art must have the steadiest hands, I can only just manage a neat-ish job with basic colour!
Hope you and Rich have a delightful Christmas, Trees, with lots of love and laughter. And pressies! xxxxx

Vix said...

Merry Xmas, Trees and Rich! Have a wonderful time. xxx

Stacey said...

Merry Xmas! It's been really fun seeing all the things you're getting in the swap on Instagram. :)

two squirrels said...

Happy happy Christmas to you and Rich!!!!! We hope you have a relaxing and happy day.
Thank you for following the squirrels!!!
Love V&W

Helga said...

Goodies left, right and centre,darl!!! Hurrah!
O, bummer you're moving on from your old team, I bet your new team will be just as fabulous!
Hope you and Rich have been loving and laughing and scoffing it up!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Hope Adela Pasztor said...

That lace purse is so pretty! =)

http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

alicia said...

i love those salon effects nail strips! they're so much work, but super cute!