Monday, December 17, 2012

12 Days of Christmas Swop - Days seven and eight

Thanks for all your lovely comments on my previous post - perhaps I should start to get sponsored for promoting Wellington as it seemed everyone who commented wanted to come and visit. 

Time for day seven and eight of my 12 days of Christmas swap - only four days to go! I'll be a little sad when I don't have a package to open each day. Here's the beautifully wrapped package for day seven.
 What's inside?
Some sushi erasers (I might add some magnets to the back of these as they are far too nice to actually use) and a super useful notepad calendar - this is perfect for the office.

Day eight and more pretty wrapping.
What's inside this time?
A cute cupcake cap and some green tea (I've never tried this brand before, so I'm interested to find out what it's like).

I hope you've all had a super rad Monday - LAST WORK WEEK OF 2012 - YUS!

7 comments:

Monsterchen said...

oh how cute those little goodies, especially the erasers! i wish you a perfect start in that new week darling!
kiss,mary
http://www.maryloucinnamon.com

Vix said...

You are spoilt, what pretty parcels. x

Curtise said...

Lucky you, such sweet little presents! xxx

Janet Saw said...

My swap partner also got me one of those calendar notepads! Oh I love those magnets, too cute.

Meghan Edge said...

I agree with Vix ;-)

That notepad calendar does look handy, though. I could really go for something like that for my home office. must check staples for one!

JuanitaTortilla said...

Cupcake key cap -- I have one too, and it makes me smile just looking at it. The power of something so frivolous!

Allison L said...

I agree they are too cute to be erasers. They are apparently puzzles too.

Psst... Meghan, the front section of Target. Lots of options for these calendar's. Really nice desk items!