Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12 Day of Christmas Swop: Day Three

I'm not normally a person who really gets into the whole "Christmas" thing - but I have to admit doing the 12 days of Christmas Swop is really lifting my Christmas Spirit.
Here was today's present from Allison - its the best smelling hand and body lotion in the world. The scent is pomegranate citrus - its so good!
Sorry but I must keen it short and sweet - I hope you're all having a great week and hurrah I only have one and a half weeks of work left in 2012!

6 comments:

Janet Saw said...

I can already smell it. Citrus is perfect for this summer..

Camelia Crinoline said...

I don't really get into the whole Christmas thing either. Pomegranate citrus sounds like a lovely scent.

JuanitaTortilla said...

Not a Christmas person either. Or any other event, apart from birthdays and the New Year's, since I get sad about growing older :D Any reason to bring out the alcohol, too.

Anonymous said...

This is a lovely idea and it would lift the Grinch's Christmas spirit too!!Allison is brilliant!
xxx

alicia said...

mmm...pomegranate! i wish they weren't impossible to eat!

Allison L said...

Yay! Glad you like the scent! Helpful that it is summer by you!