Sunday, September 04, 2011

Nuts for Nautical Swap

Recently I took part in a "Nuts for Nautical" swap on craftster - I have a rather soft spot for all things nautical. So even though I have a lot of crafting things I need to sort out at the moment, I decided I HAD to join up.

Here's the goodies I received from my partner in Scotland:




First up is a set of cute brooches - my favourite is the sail boat, next a hair clip and bracelet with a few extra anchor charms, then and cute wee tote bag and finally a bunting. I seriously LOVE this bunting, its something I've wanted for ages and I know its easy to make but I just never "got around" to making one. I like it a whole bunch. I shall post pictures of my creations once my partner receives her package.

6 comments:

Julia said...

Yay, very cool goodies!
I especially love the striped tote <3

Helga said...

Squee!A fab selection of goodies,looking forward ot seeing what you made for your partner!
xxx

Trees said...

Julia - isn't the tote amazing!

Helga! - Yes - I shall post the goodies I made soon as my partner receives.Just don't want to spoil the surprise.

Meghan Edge said...

Excellent stuff! I love that tote bag!

cb said...

that anchor necklace and bag are soooo cute!!!!!! love nautical things, such a classic look that i never get sick of!
xo,
cb

Trees said...

Meg - loving the tote bag too:)

Cb - I never get sick of nautical! I need more nautical themed clothing:D