Sunday, September 11, 2011

Instax Sunday: Bucket Fountain

Today Rich and I went to see an iconic New Zealand film, Footroot Flats at the Embassy Theatre where its having a short season. It was pretty cool to see the movie on the big screen - Vernon the Vermin is still kind of grosses me out all these years later.

After we watched the movie we decided to head to Cuba Street for lunch and I took an instax photo of the bucket fountain. The bucket fountain is pretty iconic in Wellington, it even has its own website here.
Yesterday I decided that I really needed to do something with all my instax photos as they all just seemed to be sitting in a wee box doing nothing.
I decided to string up all the photos in our flat, I found a box of tiny bags at Warehouse Stationary that were just perfect for attaching them to the string.

What do you all think? Any ideas for displaying instax photos creatively?

5 comments:

Kc said...

I love footroot flats!!! Lucky you getting to see it :)

Kc

http://a-sparkley-silver-lining.blogspot.com/

Julia said...

Very cool! They look perfect displayed like that <3

Footroot Flats & the bucket fountain are about as kiwi as it gets!!

Trees said...

Kc I was pretty excited to see it on the big screen and I got a deal off grab one so the tickets were only $7 each:)

Julia its kiwi as;)

cb said...

i love that you hung your instax pictures! such a cute idea!
xo,
cb

Malayka said...

Great idea!