Saturday, February 05, 2011

Albatoss Bubbles and a one footed seagull

As anyone who reads this blog knows - Rich and I do love the Wellington waterfront for after work walks.

There is a lot of public art along the waterfront - I am not sure who the artist is that created this piece is but I do know it's called "Albatross". I also know that somebody filled it with some kind of bubble bath earlier this week which caused bubbles to fly all about the waterfront. I seriously liked this a lot - it should happen more often.

We continued to walk around the water front and then sat down on one of the benches - where we we kept company by a seagull with one foot. It was such a pretty night, such a lovely view of the city.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

i now want to find a fountain to put soap in and make bubbles like this!!

Trees said...

Make sure its a windy day so the bubbles go flying!