Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Good & Evil Cupcakes

So as most of you know, I have now officially finished up my "real" job and I will soon be taking off to teach english in South Korea.

Some time ago I made my workmates some "Zombie" cupcakes and they went down pretty well. In fact when I was resigned the question was raised "but who will make us zombie cupcakes now?".

So on the Monday after I finished work I decided to take a batch of zombie cupcakes into the office for everyone. However, there were a few people in the office who were a little scared of the zombie cupcakes and fair enough - it's a whole lot of food colouring for one cupcake.

So I decided to make one batch of plain mini cupcakes and one batch of larger zombie cupcakes - I like to think of them as my good and evil cupcakes....

No comments: