Saturday, May 16, 2009

South Korea here we come!!

So here's some news I'd like to share with the world, now I've resigned from my job and it's all "out in the open" so to speak.

Rich and I are heading to South Korea - yes that's right - South Korea! It's pretty exciting stuff!

Hopefully we will have a job sorted soon - then we will have to arrange for Visa's and sort out our life here! So much to do - so little time! But if all goes to plan we should be heading to South Korea in July/August.

Very very exciting times ahead!


2 comments:

Mel Makes Pretty said...

Hey Trees. Wow, what a life change! Why South Korea if you don't mind me asking? I hope all your plans come together and you get the job situation sorted soon.

Lynda said...

wishing you both lots of luck and happiness in your move ;0)