- Emi and I went to a cupcake decorating class with the Wellington Pink Ladies
- Rich and I went for a walk out to Shelly Bay and visited Westside Studios
- I really wanted a velvet dress, but the only style I could find was baby doll, so I made my own velvet dress
- I went op shopping and bought home an epic pattern haul
- I wore a frock I made for our holiday in Vanuatu in the Wellington Winter
- I celebrated my birthday with a high tea at Martha's Pantry with a bunch of great people
- Because its nice to celebrate your birthday more than once, I also had a vanity case party with some awesome girls
- I made a dress, but I didn't love it, so I gave it away on my blog
- I did an outfit post featuring all the birthday presents I received from Rich
- I made myself a cute A-line skirt from folksy fabric
- I started using instgram and regularly did weekly instagram posts - although I got a little slack with these by the end of the year
- I went to check out Emi's stall at Vic Peaks Market
- I made a strawberry birthday dress for my niece Sophiia
- Jess, Celia, Katrina and I went out for a fancy high tea at the James Cook Hotel
- I made a dress from fabric that looked a little bit like a quilt
- I blogged about my struggle with endometriosis
- I took a day trip to Wanganui to visit my friend Taane
- I made a dress with the horse fabric I picked up at fabric-a-brac earlier in the year
- I needed to go up to Auckland for work, so I spend the whole weekend up there and caught up with friends and had fun times
- I did a post about why its rad to live in New Zealand
- I made a dress from aztec fabric
- We began to enjoy the spring sunshine!
- I signed up for the 12 days of Christmas Swop
- I did a post about places I've traveled to so far and why I love to travel and I let you all know my 2013 travel plans - USA here I come!
- I made a patchwork scarf for Rich's mum's birthday present
- I did my annual 13 days of Halloween swap with Vany!
- We spent Labour Day in the sunshine
- I walked to Evans Bay to have high tea at Soi with Jess, Celia and Katrina
- We went to see the tulips at the botanical gardens and then went to check out the Chinese lantern festival at the same time
- I made a quilt for my nephew Lukah's birthday
- I decided to do a Halloween outfit post
- I made a "Singapore Skirt" with some fabric I bought in Singapore - its pink with stars!
- We celebrated Guy Fawkes by checking out the annual fireworks display the council puts on at the Wellington Waterfront
- We ate the zombie brains Vany sent us!
- Ria invited me to the Toi Whakaari Showcase to check out what she's been up to in her costuming course - it was incredible!
- I made another A-line skirt and up-cycled top and received a whole bunch of vintage patterns from Vix
- I posted about the things I made for the 13 Days of Halloween Swap
- I attended the hobbit market with Rich and then went to a fundraising high tea with Ria - all in one busy Sunday!
- Emi and I went to Dr Grordbort's Exceptional Exhibition
- The second day of summer with full of wind and rain - but that's no barrier to enjoying the day
- I began opening my 12 Days of Christmas Swop packages
- Ria and I went to the Hanukkah celebrations in Civic Square and met the mayor
- Rich and I went to Shirt Stock and visited Te Papa to see the Gingerbread House - there were also some trolls from the Hobbit Premier on display
- I made a wrap around dress and realised a wrap around dress should really be made from fabric with a little stretch!
- Ria and I had a wee pre-Christmas celebration
- Rich and I went to check out the city Christmas tree on a very weird and misty Wellington day