Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Wednesday Wardrobe Challenge: This is just what I wore today

I haven't done a Wednesday Wardrobe Challenge for a while - I've just had so much on that I haven't had too much time to think about it. 

So instead of Wednesday Wardrobe Challenge - here's what I wore to work today.
Last night I got my hair cut and I've added a blue streak - but its hard to see in the photos!
Here's a close up of my accessories for the day - it's all about the beads!


Boots and tights.
OUTFIT DEETS:
Boots - Op shopped
Tights - Glassons 
Dress - Made by Me
Necklace & single bead bracelet - From Chloe 
Flower bracelet - From a swap
Bone bracelet - Gift from Rich
Elephant brooch - Bought in Seoul

9 comments:

Unknown said...

That dress is so awesome & the accessories too :)
x, Lara
http://rockteraptor.blogspot.fi/

Unknown said...

Is that SPACE fabric??? I'm IN LOVE! Best frock ever! You look gorgeous - love your hair cut. And space. And your frock. Sarah xxx

Wait Until The Sunset said...

You always wear the coolest things to work! Can you open up and etsy store with all your fab dresses already?!? xx

Vix said...

I LOVE that dress you made and your new hair rocks! x

cb said...

I love that dress on you! You look very mod, which is a style that i love! and you know how i feel about your haircut, it is so good on you! I need to get a tiny trim but feel they end up cutting so much off!
Xo,cb

Curtise said...

Fabulous frock, love the print, and the hair cut is looking good! xxx

Camelia Crinoline said...

That dress is fabulous. I love the sixties feel of it. The elephant brooch is super cute.

Meghan Edge said...

I love that dress and your new hair!! I think I'd like to take a cue from your book and add a colorful streak (since my hair is so boring).

Krista said...

Woah that print is SICK!!!! I want a pair of bell bottoms in them! The dress is outta this world:) I can't see the blue but I bet it looks great!
xxoo