Monday, June 08, 2009

Weekend in Auckland

Some weeks back, Celia booked tickets for us to head to Auckland with her and Simon to attend our friend Stevie's birthday party.

Unfortunately for most of last week I was really sick with a winter bug and decided that it wasn't the best thing to go.

Rich, however, convinced me I should go. I decided not to go to the party but I was able to catch up with both Stevie and my friend Iris whilst I was there whilst chilling out in Auckland.

Whilst we were up in Auckland Rich and I did a walk around the Auckland domain which was really great as I'd never really been there before and you soon forget about the city once you're in the domain.

Despite the still feeling sick it was a really nice relaxing weekend - I'm really glad Rich made me go!








No comments: