Thursday, July 13, 2006

Happy Birthday Craig!

Well it was actually Craig's Birthday yesterday - I texted him to ask him yesterday what he was doing for his birthday today...opps....not flash considering how long we have know each other..but nevermind...he told me his parents got him a deep fryer which seems like the most perfect Craig present even - it's criminal that he manages to stay thin!

Anyways - as you have noticed yes - I am back from Queenstown and I had a great time (well as good a time as you can have when you're away for work). I got to go on a jet boat, see some of the most beautiful scenery and get on TV - pretty good couple of days really. Yes I do have photos but I haven't had a chance to get them on the computer but they will be up on the blog sometime in the next few days.

When I got home I found that yes I have been accepted for my Graduate Diploma in Women's Studies at Massey and I had my study materials and my ID card so that's all falling into place. The course relys quite heavily on a textbook so I am going to see if I can hunt that down at Bennett's or Dymocks as I need it to do my first weeks readings.

My Student ID has also arrived just in time for the film festival - yah - student priced films:D

Also when I got home I had a postcard from Simon from his travel's to the USA! Wicked!

Well I best get going - I have to organise all my crafts for Kraftwerk tonight before I take off to work.

No comments: