Sunday, June 24, 2012

Home Again!

Hello lovelies! It's true - we are home again and we had the most INCREDIBLE time in Vanuatu. It's one of the most incredible places I've ever visited. The weather was lovely, the beaches and snorkeling were stunning and the people were some of the most lovely people you could ever hope to meet. There is a poster when you arrive at Port Vila Airport which says "Welcome to Vanuatu - the happiest place on earth". When I arrived I was pretty skeptical about that sign - but after spending a week in Vanuatu I think it could well be the truth. I have many, many photos to share and stories to tell - but its late and tomorrow I return to reality (work!) so I will just leave you with this photo of the first resort we stayed at on Hideaway Island. It's pretty fabulous.

9 comments:

cb said...

i want to be in that picture right now and never come out! i can't wait to hear more about it!
xo,
cb

Max said...

Great to hear you enjoyed your holiday! I have a jubilee swap parcel to send to you, could you email your address to me please, msmaxbennett@gmail.com thanks, hope you like it x

Penny-Rose said...

So glad you had a great holiday. Looking forward to seeing pics and reading all about it.

alicia said...

oooh so tropical! i'm excited to hear all about your trip! <3

two squirrels said...

Oh welcome home!!! Just so nice to hear you had a wonderful time. Looking forward to the story.
Love v

Camelia Crinoline said...

Wow, it looks lovely. I'm glad to hear you had a great time. Can't wait for you to post about it.

Curtise said...

Welcome home, love, good to have you back. Though I can see that your next posts are going to make me absolutely GRREN with envy! xxxx

Vix said...

Welcome home! I'm dying to see more, it looks like paradise! x

Krista said...

Wow just stunning can't wait to see the rest! Welcome back.