Saturday, April 02, 2011

New Hair!

This morning I went to the hairdressers - which is one of my most favourite things in the world. Last time I went to the hairdressers I got some red extensions and now I am pretty much hooked on hair extensions - they are amazing, you can pretty much get any colour you want in the whole wide world and they don't fade. Which is brilliant. I had decided last week that I wanted blue extensions this time around but I wasn't sure exactly what kind of blue. After having a look at about five different types of blue my hairdresser and I finally decided that "electric blue" was the best. Here's my new do - I think its pretty friggin awesome. If you want a rad haircut in Wellington you should really try Wildilocks on Cuba Street - because they do an amazing job and are super nice. I always feel so happy when I leave there. Plus look how shiney my hair is - pretty.

After I left the hairdressers I decided to stop off at the Fringe Markets, which are held at the Fringe Bar (of course!). I love there markets. We have a lot of markets in Wellington but the Fringe Markets tend to focus mostly on vintage clothes and odds and ends. It reminds me of what a car boot sale might be like if we had car boot sales in New Zealand (my friend Sadie who is from Wales recently explained this whole car boot sale to me and I think its something we should really start up. I should have actually taken more photo's of the market itself to share. I shall remeber to do that next time.


I could have bought a lot of stuff at the markets but I thought I better hold back a little, so I bought two dresses. I must have blue on the brain at the moment as I bought two dresses - both with blue/purple tones. Here's a not very good photo of my purchases! At least you get an idea of the patterns even if you can't see the style at all.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

wowwwwww your hair! amazing! :D
Rosie xo
http://rosiesherratt.blogspot.com/

Meghan Edge said...

Trees! I LOVE YOUR HAIR!!

And those two new dresses look fab.

What Sadie Did said...

Awesome hair - soo shiny! So are the extensions clip in or are they semi-permanent (like glued in?)

I'd like some they look fun!

Also - YAY about the boot sales!!!! I've never been to the Fringe market and think I should check it out..
Oh I remembered there was a bootsale / fete in Christchurch I went to last year actually, it was in a school yard and a mixture of second hand stuff and vintage stalls....

Meghan Edge said...

brilliant. Just- wow- brilliant.

Trees said...

Aww... thanks ladies - I am really loving my new hair:)

Sadie - we should go to the Fringe Market one Saturday! It would be fun:D

Suzanne said...

adore it!

Trees said...

Thanks so much Sue:)