Friday, February 12, 2010

Steampunk Circus Swap

My partner has now recieved her package for the steampunk circus swap so I can post all the goodies I made her, first up, she mentioned that she'd like something to decorate her apartment so I made a circus bunting and altered a picture frame for her.
I also made an "acrobat" steampunk circus set complete with headress, choker, earrings and brooch. Please excuse the rather rubbish photo of my modelling the headress!Finally I made a few small crafted items for this swap, two altered mirror compacts, a mini shrine out of a matchbox and a couple of hairclips.




2 comments:

Jessika said...

I love the circus bunting - did you use felt? I've been wanting to make flags like tat to hang for birthdays.

Trees said...

Hi there! It is done in felt then hand sewn:) Glad you like it.