Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Another day off work for me grrr...

Why am I off work you may ask? Well it's nothing good I assure you - my endo is getting worse again - like it was a little while ago when I had to go up to women's emergency at the hospital. I'm beginning to get way over this all - it just seems so unfair that I should be sick like this and it should go on and on and on while I wait for the operation...

I just try and keep telling myself that there are people out there that are a hell of a lot worse off than myself - I mean at the end of the day endo won't kill me but it's just seriously bringing me down.

Oh well that's enough depressing talk from me for now - hopefully I will feel up to going to the office tommorrow - there's only so much hanging out at home by yourself you can do before you start going completely stir crazy (especially when you live in a little cave like I do).

No comments: