Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Big Day Out 2007!!

Although I know that by the time the first Big Day Out announcement rolls around the end of the year is just around the corner (which is quite depressing as it usually leaves me pondering "what the hell have I done in the last year!??!") I can't help but get excited but the announcement - maybe it's because it's something to look forward to at the end of the xmas/new year chaos - maybe because I will know that if I don't see a single gig for the rest of the year it won't matter because the BDO is always wicked cool (except for the extreme sunburn and drunken bogans).

Anyways the first announcement for BDO for 2007 came out today - and the line up so far is........

Tool (which will enhance the bogan quota a lot but hey if I can handle Metallica I can handle Tool)
Jet
Muse
The Violent Femmes (OMG!)
Scribe
The Killers
Eskimo Joe
My Chemical Romance
Peaches
Evermore
Spank Rock
Shapeshifter
The Veils
The Mint Chicks
Minuit
Opensouls
The Tutts

WICKED BUZZ.

1 comment:

Nicky said...

Yay, yay, yay, going to try our hardest to get there this year. We'll have to meet up or something.